Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Last Blog Post About a Certain Company

Well, we finally received a confirmation that we will acquire our money back from the travel company that I have previously blogged about. As apart of getting our money back, Michael had to sign an agreement that he (the parties) would not defame, bad-mouth, defile neither the company or the process we went through for the return of our money on any website or blog. 2 things- my name was not on the paper and I was not required to sign it so I feel that since I wasn't the sign-ee that I'm still free to discuss the matter and since I did most of my blogging on this matter before Michael signed the paper that I am free to share with you the end result. But, I will keep it safe and not discuss details or tell you my true personal feelings about this certain company (but I'm pretty sure you all know how I feel!).


We're getting our money back and I'm just happy to have the whole situation over with. I really wish I could, in detail, tell you the whole process but I don't want to get me, or Michael, into any legal trouble. Just know that after the anger and hurt passed I realized I had better uses for my time than getting all worked up about a company. We had an amazing time and some unforgettable memories we all share as a family and that's what I'm going to remember. The rest will fade into the background as a side thought. "Oh yeah, there was that thing with THAT company. But remember when Abbie met Cinderella, that was priceless!"

Have you ever looked back on a situation and could pinpoint the exact moment that if you or someone else (or a company) did just one thing different, changed one thing, said something else that the whole situation would have concluded differently? That's what I think about every time I look back on this whole experience. It all could have been sooooo different, you know what I mean?


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails