Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Honest Feelings

I've kind of struggled with what direction I want the blog to go. I've always known that I wanted this blog to not just be dominated by my own posts; I want it to be a place were other people can feel comfortable enough to post their own thoughts, comments, stories, opinion, and more. But I've also always known that I didn't want to use this site as a personal opinion, whining, complaining site. I guess I've had a heard time finding a balance between writing my own opinion pieces with informative helpful pieces as well.

I think, since I've kind of been on my own on this, I've been trying so hard to be informative that I've forgotten to put a little of myself in here as well. So, starting from here on out, I'm going to write more pieces about my thoughts and opinions on various matters. I know I'm not perfect. I'm definitely not a perfect mom and I consider myself still a new mom with 2 kids under the age of 5. But I think I have an opinion and useful knowledge that actually matters.

So, weither you like it or not, I will start getting more personal with my pieces. I welcome any and all comments especially those that can and will disagree with my view on things. I am open to change and other views that will give me a whole new perspective on life. So if you think I'm being catty, judgmental, small-minded in a piece I'd love to hear that and why you feel that way. But I hope that I'm effecting the readers of this blog more in a positive manner and inspiring to do more.

That is all I have to say for now. Signing off...

1 comment:

BradandSally said...

That's why I love ya...

Related Posts with Thumbnails