Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Traveling Tips, Please!

I feel bad because Stephanie keeps writing these beautiful posts that really point out what a wonderful writer she is, and I am posting another plea for help.

My family will be traveling to Disney World in a couple of weeks and although our first child is a seasoned traveler, our youngest who is almost 1 is not. The flight will be about 4 hours or longer and I haven't got the slightest idea on how to entertain my babe for that long.

Please tell me that someone out there can give me tips to help me not just survive the plane ride with both my kids but to make it enjoyable and seemingly go by quickly.

PLEASE!
I swear that I have been working on a wonderful post for this blog and I will post it hopefully tomorrow, but while you wait for that can you give me some helpful ideas?

1 comment:

Abbey said...

We just went to Florida, and I brought more stickers that you could imagine. It provided at least 45 minutes of entertainment, and for an 18-month-old, that's pretty much golden.

Ella's currently obsessed with Elmo (why? how? we don't let her watch TV!!) and so I bought a little Elmo action figure. That was another 20 minutes.

Good luck!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails