Monday, May 24, 2010

Florida Update

Hello All!

Me and my family are back from our Florida trip. I am happy to be home but at the same time we had a very fun time at Disney World and we all miss it.

I have so many things to share about this trip that I think would help not only future trips to Disney World but easy traveling trips that can be used at any time.  All of my tips and stories will be slowly popping up on this blog as I have time to write them but I am hoping I can have them all on here by the end of the week. So stay tuned and I hope that the info I put up on here will help in any future travels!

Stacie

3 comments:

Brant and Jana said...

Okay I have some advice I want from this blog. How, when and what do you say when you have "The Talk" with your daughter?

Stacie said...

I think I'm going to let Stephanie handle that one!

Stephanie Cozzens said...

Okay, Jana. I've needed to have "The Talk" with Lizzy for a while now. I'll do that and then let you know how it goes... although Kira's had it, several times. (She forgot some key points and we had to do a few refresher courses, which I think is normal.)
Okey-dokey. I'll have that be my next subject, as soon as Stacie is done telling us about her fab Florida vacation.

Related Posts with Thumbnails