Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Break

So I  am completely aware that I have taken pretty much a whole month off since my last post. I needed to take a break because of all of the holiday craziness but once things calmed down I really question if I was going to come back to this blog at all. It feels as if no one is reading it and I'd just be writing it for myself. Which, would be fine if I was using this blog to document my family's life but I already have a blog for that and this one is meant to be more of an informative blog. I can't inform myself with my own information!

But, than I realized I had too many things I wanted to write about and I had so  many of my own reasons to keep going. Then I talked to my brother about how to expand my readership and I think I'm on the right track.

So I'm back and I've got a new post for you below. Enjoy and if you keep coming back I'll keep writing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails